Steps to the upgrade:
1. Install KB932755, select don’t reboot.
2. Install KB939315, and then reboot.
3. When the server is just about to boot up, press F8 and boot into safe mode.
4. Go into control panel, add remove programs, and un-install IBM storage manager 9.X, and reboot.
5. Execute storage manager 10.XX client, select install directories, and type of install, etc. It will mention that the program has reconfigured your MPIO settings, and must reboot the host before continuing. Click on exit, and reboot the server.
6. Log back into windows, execute the storage manager install again, select directory destination options, and type of client install. This time the client will actually install, remove some devices which are the wrong multipath drives displayed in Disk Management MMC. After this you will be prompted for one last reboot.
7. Once your at this step, you can do all the proper zoning, and define your hosts and mappings, and they will show up in the Disk Management MMC accordingly.